Saturday 10 November 2012

Fair cop


“The Council of the London Borough of Ealing believes that a penalty charge is payable for an alleged traffic contravention…” It was quite right. I knew when I stopped on that box junction that I shouldn’t. I had driven round the block after spotting number one daughter crossing the road. I was afraid she would dart into Lidl’s and disappear. I expected the white van to clear the junction but it didn’t. I dislike snooping cameras but you couldn’t argue with this one. It had video if I tried to argue, and I suspect the Council wouldn’t be impressed with catching number one daughter. I should have been paying more attention. I won’t do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Number one daughter will endeavour to be on the lookout for Dddy in Hanwell from now on.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails